green seaweeds meaning
or green seaweeds plural noun
- seaweeds: [Medicine]Marine A ...
- brown seaweeds: or brown seaweeds ...
- green: Adjective: green ( ...
- some green seaweeds such as enteromorpha flourished in spots.
- The water wedged strings of green seaweed under McKeon's plywood barricade.
- Below them, delicate tendrils of emerald green seaweed sway slowly with the tides.
- The " Monostroma " genus is the most widely cultivated genus among green seaweeds.
- In the sea garden the brown and green seaweed and purple forms of the water lilies swayed.