- Adjective: gneissic
- Relating to, or resembling, gneiss; consisting of gneiss
- gneissic granite did not experience ultrahigh-pressure metamorphism from bixil
- fabric features of quartz and strain analysis on gneissic granite pluton in shuanghe, dabie
- The southern and western portions of the city consist of a topology of granite and gneissic masses.
- The granitic-gneissic terrain in the eastern hilly area of Vidarbha accounts for all tank irrigation.
- The Copperhill Formation is part of the greater Ocoee Supergroup, a body of clastic granitic and gneissic rocks.