Adjective: glued glood
- Affixed or as if affixed with glue or paste
"he stayed glued to one spot"
- Join or attach with or as if with glue
- Be fixed as if by glue
"His eyes were glued on her"
See also: affixed
mod. alcohol intoxicated.
• Fred is glued and can't stand up.
• About three more beers and I'll be glued.
- let 's stick them together with glue.
- i want some black ink and some glue.
- lady : and i want some black ink and some glue.
- he has glued to the television.
- the major media are rapidly becoming the glue.