[ glu: ] Pronunciation: "glue" in a sentence
Verb: glue (glued,gluing, also glueing) gloo
- Join or attach with or as if with glue
- Be fixed as if by glue
"His eyes were glued on her"
Derived forms: glueing, gluing, glued, glues
See also: gluey
Type of: attach, cement, fasten
Any fluid adhesive substance used for joining materials, often of substantial weight; generally refers to adhesives that cure without heat: animal glue, fish glue, emulsion glue, etc.
Substances that cause the adherence of two surfaces. They include glues (properly collagen-derived adhesives),mucilages,sticky pastes,gums,resins,or latex.
- animal glue, hide glue: [Architecture]A gl ...
- soya glue, soybean glue: [Architecture]A ve ...
- animal glue: Noun: animal glueA ...
- let 's stick them together with glue.
- i want some black ink and some glue.
- lady : and i want some black ink and some glue.
- he has glued to the television.
- the major media are rapidly becoming the glue.