- Genus of South African or Asiatic herbs: African daisies
- genus Gerbera
Type of: asterid dicot genus
Part of: aster family, Asteraceae, Compositae, family Asteraceae, family Compositae
- genus gerbera: Noun: genus Gerber ...
- gerbera jamesonii: Noun: Gerbera jame ...
- effects of preservation treatment on senescence of cut gerbera
- fig . 2 . germ tubes of conidia of the gerbera powdery mildew fungus
- influence of s-3307 on fresh-keeping of cut flowers of gerbera jamesonii bolus
- physiological effects of preservative containing b9 on cut gerbera flower
- effect of different preservatives on gerbera jamesonii cut flowers