genus collinsonia meaning
Noun: genus Collinsonia
- Small genus of perennial erect or spreading aromatic herbs; United States
Type of: asterid dicot genus
Part of: family Labiatae, family Lamiaceae, Labiatae, Lamiaceae, mint family
- collinsonia: Noun: CollinsoniaS ...
- collinsonia canadensis: Noun: Collinsonia ...
- genus: Noun: genus (gener ...
- Genus COLLINSONIA : Strong scented herbs; with large, ovate and petiolate leaves; and " yellow flowers " in a terminal and leafless panicled raceme.