game plan meaning
Noun: game plan geym plan
- (figurative) a carefully thought out strategy for achieving an objective in war or politics or business or personal affairs
"newscasters speculated about the President's game plan for an invasion"
- (sports) a plan for achieving an objective in some sport
Derived forms: game plans
n. a plan of action; a scheme. (From sports.)
• The game plan for the election was beginning to shape up.
• Our game plan had to be scrapped.
a plan for success in the future:
Our game plan is to buy property now, while the market is weak.
to develop a game plan for the business
- her game plan was patience and logical arguments
- new game plan . get the ball to the ltalians
- i want to see you on monday with a real game plan
- but the game plan i had today was good
- my game plan for you is going perfectly