fungus family meaning
- Noun: fungus family
- Includes lichen families
Type of: family
- More: Next
- Molds are a member of the fungus family, and can be found wherever there is moisture and oxygen.
- The seeds from the fungus family are called spores, which can give rise to new mold growth and more spores.
- He and his colleagues are examining a smaller portion of the fungus family but are including many more lichen-forming species.
- The seeds from the fungus family are called spores, and when inhaled, can cause a runny nose, and may even reach the lungs.
- But it is the crucial sexual phase that allows researchers to identify a fungus definitively and place it in its proper spot on the fungus family tree.