functional illiterate meaning
- We now have the largest number of functional illiterates in the industrialized world . . ..
- Face it : Too many children come out of grammar schools and go right into high school as functional illiterates.
- A functional illiterate, le Cor was, however, tall, fair and handsome; everything Loti wanted to be.
- The answer, Oliver said, was the NCAA's concern that functional illiterates were attending colleges and universities in order to play football and basketball.
- But those who fail to own computers and familiarize themselves with them on the job and at home may be as socially crippled tomorrow as functional illiterates are today.
- functional gastrointestinal disorders meaning
- functional genomics meaning
- functional group meaning
- functional hearing loss meaning
- functional hemispherectomy meaning
- functional income distribution meaning
- functional kill meaning
- functional language meaning
- functional languages meaning
- functional magnetic resonance imaging meaning