full of it meaning
- [American idiom]
full of nonsense; talking nonsense. (Slang.)
• Oh, shut up, Mary. You're full of hot air.
• Don't pay any attention to Bill. He's full of beans.
• You're full of it.
mod. full of nonsense.
• You're full of hot air. I don't believe you.
• Aw, you're just full of it! Be quiet!
- i can not tell you the full of it.
- i cannot tell you the full of it.
- when the evening was over, she went to bed full of it.
- you're so full of it . you're gonna lie to me more
- i think i must tell you the full of it