front bench meaning
- Noun: front bench frúnt bench
- Any of the front seats in the House of Commons that are reserved for ministers or former ministers
Derived forms: front benches
See also: frontbencher [Brit]
Type of: seat
Encyclopedia: Front bench
- More: Next
- the government front bench or the treasury bench
- open-front bench type eccentric presses; sizes
- if camp nou was lulled it was more by the effortless superiority of barcelona than a waning of their animosity towards the opposition front bench
- He retained the same brief in a 1975 front bench reshuffle.
- In 1969 he became a member of the Opposition front bench.