fritz albert lipmann meaning
Noun: Fritz Albert Lipmann
- United States biochemist (born in Germany) noted for his studies of metabolic processes (1899-1986)
Type of: biochemist
Encyclopedia: Fritz Albert Lipmann
- lipmann: Noun: Lipmann  ...
- fritz: Noun: fritzA state ...
- on the fritz: [American idiom]no ...
- 1953 fritz albert lipmann 1954 john franklin enders
- nobel : medicine : fritz albert lipmann
- The discovery of acetyl-CoA in 1947 by Fritz Albert Lipmann was another major contribution.
- It was proposed to be the intermediary molecule between energy-yielding and energy-requiring reactions in cells by Fritz Albert Lipmann in 1941.
- During this period, Lundsgaard was preoccupied as physiology department chair, consequently Fritz Albert Lipmann, who had recently fled Germany, served as Kalckar's research mentor.