fritto misto meaning
Noun: fritto misto
- A mixture of deep-fried food, either meat or seafood
Derived forms: fritto mistos
- They make a fine addition to a fritto misto.
- Homer Jones, police detective and gourmand, appears more interested in fritto misto than corpus delicti.
- Specific dishes include fritto misto, shrimp and grits, ragout, and squid ink pasta with calamari.
- Once I had the taste of fritto misto on my tongue, I started ordering it all over town.
- We also liked the fries served with bearnaise sauce, trio of grilled bruschetta and fritto misto with garlic aioli.