[ 'fri:zə ] Pronunciation: "freezer" in a sentence
Noun: freezer freezu(r)
- Electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
- deep-freeze, Deepfreeze, deep freezer
Derived forms: freezers
See also: freeze
Type of: electric refrigerator, fridge
A mechanically refrigerated room or cabinet for the storage of frozen foods; usually maintained at a temperature of about 10°F (approx. –12°C).
- blast freezer: [Architecture]An u ...
- bum-freezer: [British slang]Nou ...
- carrying freezer: [Architecture]A co ...
- there is always the food in the freezer if need be.
- frozen food defrosts when we take it out of the freezer.
- if they buy in quantity the surplus food can be stored in a home freezer.
- should we keep this in the fridge or freezer
- .. . so that it stays cold for hours without a freezer