flat fading meaning
Fading of a radio signal that occurs independently of frequency; all frequency components of the signal fade to the same extent at the same time.
- autoregressive modeling for flat fading channel simulation
- mimo; order statistics; flat fading; gamma distribution
- statistical distributions of mimo channels over flat fading
- OFDM divides the wideband signal into many slowly modulated narrowband subcarriers, each exposed to flat fading rather than frequency selective fading.
- That is, no channel has perfectly flat fading, but the analysis of many aspects of wireless systems is greatly simplified if flat fading can be assumed.