fish disease meaning
Diseases of freshwater,marine,hatchery or aquarium fish. This term includes diseases of both teleosts (true fish) and elasmobranchs (sharks,rays and skates).
- a conceptual model in fish disease diagnosis expert system
- fish disease has been a difficult problem faced by fish farmers
- fish disease has been a difficult problem encountered by fish farmers
- outline of fish disease research and application and management of medicines for aquaculture in u . s . a
- these services are managed within four outcome related sections called disease control, residues control, avian influenza and fish disease sections