finance act meaning
The annual UK Act of Parliament that changes the law relating to taxation, giving the rates of income tax, corporation tax, etc., proposed in the preceding Budget.
- (3 ) why do they have such financing act
- (4 ) how to improve the listed companies ’ financing act and maximize their value
- schedule to the finance act under which tax is charged on income from dividends
- thus, the listed companies ’ financing act is worthy question for studying
- schedule to the finance act under which tax is charged on income from woodland