fern family meaning
- While the fern family is huge and diverse, a few general cultural guidelines apply.
- The monophyletic genus, " Lecanopteris ", is in the fern family, Polypodicaeae.
- However, both of these other fern families float freely on the surface of ponds or lakes instead of rooting in soil or mud.
- The "'Osmundaceae "'( Royal Fern Family ) is a family of four to six extant genera and ca 25 known species.
- This fern belongs to a group of about seventy " Microlepia " species in the bracken or hay-scented fern family ( Dennstaedtiaceae ).