fee for services meaning
Method of charging whereby a physician or other practitioner bills for each encounter or service rendered. In addition to physicians,other health care professionals are reimbursed via this mechanism. Fee-for-service plans contrast with salary,per capita,and prepayment systems,where the payment does not change with the number of services actually used or if none are used. (From Discursive Dictionary of Health Care,1976)
- in either case, the two trading partners must establish a mutual agreement associated with the fee for services rendered
- _Create fees for services that low-fare customers select.
- The stations operate sustainably by charging small affordable fees for services.
- Connecticut state marshals are compensated on a fee for service basis.
- In most countries, trade attaches canimmediately assess fees for services rendered.