federal agency securities meaning
Securities issued by corporations and agencies created by the US government, such as the Federal Home Loan Bank Board and Ginnie Mae.
- The Fed's holdings of federal agency securities were unchanged at $ 2 . 941 billion.
- The Fed's direct holdings of federal agency securities were unchanged at $ 2 . 812 billion.
- Eric Foster, the head of the government and federal agency securities division of the Bond Market Association, praised the Treasury move.
- Frank was a past-president of the Municipal Bond Club of New York and former Chairman of the Government and Federal Agencies Securities Committee of Public Securities Association.
- In other moves, Mark Werner, a managing director at J . P . Morgan Securities Inc ., was elected chair of the government and federal agency securities division.