family brand meaning
a name that a company uses to sell a range of different products:
Each product line is sold under a different family brand.
The Sharp family brand is used for a huge range of products from air conditioners to personal stereos.
family branding noun [U]:
a strong family branding
- More: Next
- During the same years he relaunched the Gelati Cecchi 1936 family brand.
- All Ibis Family brands ( corporately styled " ibis " ) feature the SweetBed.
- My goal is to build a stronger family brand name and expand the current audience.
- At the international TYPO3 Conference 2012 ( T3CON12 ) TYPO3 was announced as a family brand.
- The four Oliva siblings, the great-grandchildren of Melanio Oliva, remain actively involved in the family brand.