family araceae meaning
Noun: family Araceae
- Anthurium; calla lily; jack-in-the-pulpit; philodendron
- Araceae, arum family
Type of: liliopsid family, monocot family
Part of: Arales, order Arales
- araceae: Noun: AraceaeAnthu ...
- family: Noun: family ...
- in the family: [American idiom]re ...
- A MAJORITY of indoor foliage plants are tropical in origin and they generally come under the family Araceae.
- He is the taxonomic authority of the flowering plant genus " Montrichardia " ( family Araceae ).
- The subfamily " Aroidaea " ( family Araceae ) has also been recorded as a food plant for west Malaysia.
- They are not closely related to " Pistia ", however, which also is an aquatic plant in the family Araceae.
- Cocoyams are herbaceous perennial plants belonging to the family Araceae and are grown primarily for their edible roots, although all parts of the plant are edible.