facile princeps meaning
- /fasˈi-lē prinˈseps or fakˈi-le prinˈkeps/
- in this field he is facile princeps, and has left all competitors behind
- The W . W . Greener company restarted production of Facile Princeps guns in 1998.
- In 1876, the firm introduced the Treble Wedge-Fast Hammerless Gun, otherwise known as the " Facile Princeps ".
- Combining much research and thoughtful study with the practical administration of conveyancing, he came to be regarded as facile princeps in the department.
- During the early part of his life, he was universally admitted to be " facile princeps " among the Swedish poets of his time.