express lane meaning
- n. [c]
1 (also fast lane) the lane of a road where vehicles are able to drive faster
2 the checkout in a shop/store where customers do not have to wait a long time: Use the express lane if you have up to ten items.
noun [C] (AmE)
a place in a shop/store where particular customers can go to avoid waiting for a long time:
Customers with ten items or fewer can use the express lane.
express lanes at fast-food restaurants
- More: Next
- a breakdown lane; an express lane
- mr . walker : come on; let's just go through the express lane
- express lane vs . journey
- mrs . walker : and go through the express lane separately ? that's 6 ) cheating
- with the deepening of our country's reform and opening, the structure transformation of rural society have switched into the express lane