Including, making or being an exception
- that's an exceptive clause
- profiled metal sheets are widely used and the late-model sections and exceptive model sections have been ceaselessly coming forth
- A few fundamental and exceptive rules are essential for understanding the game play of the game.
- Exceptive laws were formerly much used, even to the point of threatening to undermine respect for Constitutional provisions.
- Such an exceptive law does not become part of the Constitution and it may be repealed like an ordinary act.