Noun: ethyl ethul
- The univalent hydrocarbon radical C2H5 derived from ethane by the removal of one hydrogen atom
- ethyl group, ethyl radical
Derived forms: ethyls
n : a monovalent hydrocarbon radical C2H5 — eth·yl·ic adj
- ethyl acetate(71. 41b)was added to the slurry in the vessel.
- these peaks correspond to side-chain cleavage of the ethyl and propyl groups respectively.
- in benzene or ethyl acetate solution rates increase linearly with methyl methacrylate concentration.
the making of wine involves the fermentation of the soluble sugars of the juices of grapes into and ethyl alcohol.
- methyl para-hydroxybenzoate or ethyl pare-hydroxybenzoate or