epidemic hemorrhagic fevers meaning
An acute febrile disease occurring predominately in Asia. It is characterized by fever,prostration,vomiting,hemorrhagic phenonema,shock,and renal failure. It is caused by any one of several closely related species of the genus Hantavirus. The most severe form is caused by HANTAAN VIRUS whose natural host is the rodent Apodemus agrarius. Milder forms are caused by SEOUL VIRUS and transmitted by the rodents Rattus rattus and R. norvegicus,and the PUUMALA VIRUS with transmission by Clethrionomys galreolus.
- diagnosis and treatment of epidemic hemorrhagic fever
- characteristics of epidemic hemorrhagic fever in weihui
- clinical analysis on epidemic hemorrhagic fever of 45 cases
- diagnostic criteria and principes of management of epidemic hemorrhagic fever
- indirect immunofluorescent antibody technique for epidemic hemorrhagic fever of rats