emerging market economy meaning
A nation's economy that is progressing toward becoming advanced, as shown by some liquidity in local debt and equity markets and the existence of some form of market exchange and regulatory body.
- this forum embodies a valuable spirit of co-operation, with wide participation of emerging market economies in the dialogue
- this is to also misunderstand the contribution made by the rise of china and in recent years the emerging market economies
- japan and asian emerging market economies have one thing in common : they are desperate to keep their currencies down against the us dollar
- since the 1990 " s, one of the most striking phenomena is that some emerging markets economies have witnessed a series of financial crises
- Emerging market economies are unevenly affected by global economic developments.