electrical converter meaning
- Noun: electrical converter
- Converter that converts alternating current into direct current or vice versa
Derived forms: electrical converters
- He also needed heavy batteries and electrical converters.
- Improvements included replacement of electrical converters and transformers with similar equipment to that used on the later E721 series trains, as well as new flooring material internally.
- In addition to having a differently shaped electrical plug, though, France uses a different voltage for electricity, so your daughter will need an electrical converter as well, unless the laptop can handle dual voltage.
- Optical-electrical converters are typically coupled with a transimpedance amplifier and a limiting amplifier to produce a digital signal in the electrical domain from the incoming optical signal, which may be attenuated and distorted while passing through the channel.
- The prototype boards shown to date include a x86-compliant 1 GHz VIA C7-M processor, 256 or 512 megabytes of cellular radio module ( demonstration boards contain a CDMA radio ), a DC-DC electrical converter, and various connecting interfaces.