economic process meaning
- "for having developed and applied dynamic models for the analysis of economic processes
- the hypothesis and the deduction from it affect the economic process of almost every country
- as the globalization of economic process accelerates, business competition is becoming more and more intense
- but while it can be tempting to see these as separate from the economic process, they are, of course, integral to it
- Its siblings are systematically eliminating people from the economic process.