economic policy meaning
- Noun: economic policy
- A government policy for maintaining economic growth and tax revenues
Derived forms: economic policies
Type of: policy
Encyclopedia: Economic policy
The science of utilization,distribution,and consumption of services and materials.
- More: Next
- it overturns economic policies.
- everyone was passionately concerned with economic policy.
- i hold that the government economic policies are mistaken.
- economic policy is liberalized to encourage initiatives in production.
- i have come to believe that the government economic policy is misguided.