drill in meaning
- Verb: drill in
Derived forms: drilled in, drilling in, drills in
Type of: drill
to bore into or penetrate something.
The worker drilled into the wall in three places.
Please don't drill into the wall here, where it will show.
- More: Next
- the soldiers were at drill in the barrack yard.
- the soldiers were at drill in the barrack-yard.
- pay attention to the drills in the english vowel sounds.
- he felt the sudden kick of the drill in his hand as the power was turned on.
- if it is necessary to drill helper holes, never drill in the neighbourhood of the cartridge.