drafting instrument meaning
- Noun: drafting instrument
- An instrument used by a draftsman in making drawings
Derived forms: drafting instruments
Type of: instrument
- :I've designed entire buildings by drawing them with pens or pencils and drafting instruments.
- The solution was to stick down a plastic sheet ( Osalid ) that attracted the film more strongly than the drafting instruments.
- His invention of a drafting instrument for constructing regular polygons and dividing a line into any number of segments was incorporated as a feature of Galileo's geometric and military compass.
- The "'Keuffel and Esser Co . "', also known as K & E, was a drafting instrument and supplies company founded in 1867 by two German immigrants, William J . D . Keuffel and Herman Esser.
- In addition to of children with pets or adult musicians with legible sheet music, other works that feature notable accoutrements are " Boy with Sinumbra Lamp " ( private collection ) and " John Totten ", who is shown with drafting instruments.