- I think if you sign on to be a doctor and do doctorly things, it can be rather boring.
- But given the sensationalism and immediacy of its subject, you come to appreciate Lavery's doctorly mixture of sobriety and empathy.
- Disregarding doctorly advice, Waugh, known as Bron to his friends, continued all his bad habits and never lost his sense of humor.
- He takes a special interest in Anna's ailing mother, but the attention is more about getting closer to Anna than it is about doctorly compassion.
- Much more of a woman's body is exposed when she is in her ordinary dress, he tells us with doctorly logic, than when she is under a pile of bedclothes.