doctor up meaning
- Verb: doctor up
Derived forms: doctors up, doctoring up, doctored up
v. phr. To meddle with; adulterate. You don't have to doctor up this basic salad with a lot of extras as I am trying to lose weight.
- More: Next
- we, at last, have a way to doctor up those infernal potatoes.
- Lamar eventually beats the doctor up and interrupts Lavonia and the nurse.
- Rajesh sees and hears all of this and bashes the doctor up.
- But bottled sauces are easy enough to doctor up.
- The Democrats seem to want to take shortcuts and doctor up the process somewhat.