- Any fungus of the genus Discina
Type of: false morel
- discina macrospora: Noun: Discina macr ...
- genus discina: Noun: genus Discin ...
- Both the spores and the Discina " ( in the Helvellaceae family ) and to the other Sarcosomataceae, especially " Plectania nannfeldtii "; both of these species have fine secondary wall spore ornaments.
- Analysis of the ribosomal DNA of many of the Pezizales showed the genus " Gyromitra " to be most closely related to the genus " Discina ", and also " Pseudorhizina ", " Hydnotrya ", and only distantly related to " Helvella ".