disc jockey meaning
- n. [c]
(abbreviation DJ) a person who plays discs/disks of popular music on the radio, at a disco, etc.
n. a radio announcer who introduces recorded music, originally from phonograph records.
• The disk jockey couldn't pronounce the name of the singing group.
• I was a D.J. for a while, but I didn't like it.
- but he had a dream of being a disc jockey
- seriously . i've got a real disc jockey to produce
- lt's the one thing every disc jockey knows
- disc jockey ( dj ) is hired to play all kinds of music
- a disc jockey ( dj ) is hired to play all kinds of music