- More: Next
- she had always compared france disadvantageously with england
- is cleaning the face time, the turndown collar design also provided has been convenient, exemptshas put on the pullover disadvantageously place
- With the Cascade Range to the north and the Green River to the south, Weston was disadvantageously located for future expansion.
- It was an ambitious and complex Act, seeking ( as I understand ) to prevent disabled people being treated disadvantageously because of their disability.
- In order to ensure that the bottlers did not charge disadvantageously high margins, Coca-Cola began an aggressive marketing campaign to associate their product with the five-cent price tag.