- More: Next
- all ears . not lose a demisemiquaver
- This leads to a light arpeggiated demisemiquaver transition passage.
- It is made up of one bar of demisemiquaver scales leading into four bars where the theme becomes angular, chromatic and syncopated.
- Tartini advised a correspondent to practice playing semiquavers as demisemiquavers followed by a rest, gradually building up the tempo but maintaining the separation between notes.
- The soprano aria is accompanied by what John Eliot Gardiner terms " the most technically challenging of all Bach's flute demisemiquavers per bar ".