delivery price meaning
The price fixed by the clearinghouse at which deliveries on futures are invoiced; also the price at which the futures contract is settled when deliveries are made.
- That competition drove down delivery prices by 1 . 4 percent in 1996.
- The Times has been raising newsstand and home-delivery prices for several years.
- Home delivery prices were last increased in 1996.
- The company also increased home delivery prices for The Boston Globe late last year.
- The circulation declines came after The Times raised its newsstand and home-delivery prices.