data protection act meaning
<legal> (DPA) A UK law guaranteeing rights to individuals in relation to personal data that others hold on them. For example, under the DPA, you have the right to see what data a company holds on you.
- data protection-guide to the data protection act 1998 and related legislation
- data protection-guide to the practical implementation of the data protection act 1998
- data protection act 1998 . most areas of the museum are protected by cctv video recording equipment
- your personal data is liable to data protection act and we will not pass your personal data to any third party
- all personal information collected by blurtit ! is held in accordance with the data protection act to responsibly protect user details and private information