data processor meaning
Noun: data processor
- A machine for performing calculations automatically
- computer, computing machine, computing device, electronic computer, information processing system
Derived forms: data processors
Type of: machine
Part of: platform
Encyclopedia: Data processor
See DATA-PROCESSING MACHINE.
data receiver At a particular point in a data-processing system, a circuit or device for receiving data from a data transmitter.
- programmed data processor: [Computer]<comp ...
- processor: Noun: processor&nb ...
- array processor: [Computer]<proc ...
- computer supervisor operator and data processor
- battery control data processor
- data protection-guide to data controller and data processor contracts
- communication data processor
- automatic data processor