Noun: daisy deyzee
- Any of numerous composite plants having flower heads with well-developed ray flowers usually arranged in a single whorl
Derived forms: daisies
See also: daisylike
Type of: flower
Part of: Bellis, genus Bellis
Encyclopedia: Daisy, GA Daisy, Daisy Daisy, Lily, & Violet Daisy, Georgia Daisy, AR Daisy Daisy, Countess of Warwick Daisy, Arkansas Daisy, Oklahoma Daisy, OK Daisy, Princess von Pless Daisy, Princess of Pless Daisy, Lily and Violet Daisy, Lily, and Violet Daisy, Missouri Daisy, MO
n. an excellent thing.
• This little car is a real daisy.
• I want a daisy of a haircut. Something unusual with bangs or something.
A functional language.
- african daisy: Noun: African dais ...
- barberton daisy: Noun: Barberton da ...
- blackfoot daisy: Noun: blackfoot da ...
- "i prefer weak tea," cried daisy.
- daisy claimed that she loved both of them.
- daisy finds the party too raucous for her taste.
- daisy looked desperately from one to the other.
- "i want to speak to daisy alone," he insisted.