- Adjective: cystic sistik
- Of or relating to a normal cyst (as the gallbladder or urinary bladder)
- Of or relating to or resembling a cyst
See also: cyst
1 : relating to, composed of, or containing cysts cystic tissue a cystic tumor
2 : of or relating to the urinary bladder or the gallbladder
3 : enclosed in a cyst a cystic worm larva
- More: Next
- the tie on the cystic duct may slip off.
- cystic fibrosis is a hereditary disease.
- gall-bladder disease and cystic fibrosis also often involve me.
- cystic acne usually results in deep pitting or scarring of the skin.
- treatment of adenoid cystic carcinoma of salivary gland
- cysteine specific trna meaning
- cysteine synthase meaning
- cysteine synthase a meaning
- cysteine-specific trna meaning
- cysteinyldopa meaning
- cystic adenomatoid malformation of lung meaning
- cystic adenomatoid,congenital lung malformation meaning
- cystic artery meaning
- cystic breast disease meaning
- cystic disease of breast meaning