curtain off meaning
- Verb: curtain off
- Separate by means of a curtain
Derived forms: curtaining off, curtained off, curtains off
- More: Next
- we can curtain off each bed in the hospital
- take the curtains off their hooks
- The biting wind prematurely blew the curtain off the dedication stone.
- Jayne wakes up and pulls the curtain off of his weapons compartment, but just uses it as a blanket and returns to sleep.
- The head cook ceremoniously tosses a horsehair-reinforced pancake over a high bar, which was used from the 16th century to curtain off the Under School from the Great School.