cross country meaning
Noun: cross country krós kúntree
- A long race run over open country
- Not following tracks or roads
"they liked to race cross-country"
- Across the countryside
"the river runs cross-country"; "the road runs cross-country"
Type of: race
Encyclopedia: Cross countryCross-country
- cross-country: adj., adv.1 (sport ...
- cross-country jumping: Noun: cross-countr ...
- cross-country riding: Noun: cross-countr ...
- cross country skis; determination of the elastic properties
- july 2005 . . . ish china goes cross country again
- modified from cross country vehicle
- i am more than happy to participate in this cross country event
- on public policy choice of host country attracting the cross country's