Synthetic transcripts of a specific DNA molecule or fragment,made by an in vitro transcription system. This cRNA can be labeled with radioactive uracil and then used as a probe. (King & Stansfield,A Dictionary of Genetics,4th ed)abbr certified registered nurse anesthetist
- Civilian authorities severed telephone links to Mladic's Crna Rijeka compound.
- It covers the northern side of Mount Skopska Crna Gora.
- In 2011 she decided to come back in Serbia and Crna Gora.
- Dr . Carolyn Bannister, an Atlanta anesthesiologist and former CRNA, agrees.
- The river rises in the Skopska Crna Gora mountain in Macedonia, north Skopje.