- Noun: creator kree'eytu(r)
- A person who grows or makes or invents things
- Terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- Godhead, Lord, Maker, Divine, God Almighty, Almighty, Jehovah
Derived forms: creators
See also: create
- the creator: see creator above ...
- More: Next
- creation supposes a creator.
- the creator could neither be bought off nor deceived.
- judges were the creators rather than the discoverers of the law.
- it establishes, beyond debate, those gifts of the creator.
- to my mind it accords better with what we know of the laws impressed on matter by the creator.