covered stand meaning
Noun: covered stand
- A stand at a racecourse or stadium consisting of tiers with rows of individual seats that are under a protective roof
Derived forms: covered stands
Type of: stand
- covered: Adjective: covered ...
- on stand-by: In readiness to pr ...
- stand: Verb: stand (stood ...
- It was completely renovated including the rebuilding of the covered stands.
- A third covered stand accommodating 3, 000 spectators was also requested.
- Its modernistic covered stands can seat 39, 500.
- The IRFU built the first covered stand in 1908, alongside the railway.
- This is a covered stand and houses 220 seats.