corrugated paper meaning
A multi-layered paper with the top layer ridged, used as wrapping material
- More: Next
- corrugated paper cups double wall papre cups
- standard specification for forged steel rolls used for corrugating paper machinery
- study on a novel auto fluorescent tube packing machine with corrugated paper
- then we pack the boxes in strong cardboard, twelve to a carton, separated from each other by corrugated paper dividers
- The are made out of durable, corrugated paper, or cardboard.